Why should you want this job?
At Daresay we build digital products for people by people. Team culture is at the core of what we do and joining our team means getting to work with skilled colleagues who believe in sharing and learning together. As a part of the Daresay Design team you get the chance to work with a large variety of customers and missions.
In projects you’ll take the lead to identify, understand and prioritize challenges and opportunities inside and outside the team, delivering premium customer experiences that are strategically valuable for our clients and delightful for their customers. This way you will have the chance to make a difference for millions of people who use the products and services that we design and build.
In this role you will also, and probably have a great passion to:
- Scope and plan customer centric projects
- Communicate the value of design
- Lead projects from discovery, through prototyping and all the way to launch
- Work closely with stakeholders and experts to identify and translate business goals into human-centered design
- Create and set project vision and goals, together with your team and the client
- Take user-centered design decisions based on user insights, and motivate these decisions among stakeholders
- Design and lead workshops inside and outside the Daresay team
- Collaborate to set strategy across a range of digital touchpoints, and see projects through to implementation
Build a career that you can be proud of
Our vision is to empower teams to build purposeful digital products and businesses. We share a common drive to do good and make a positive impact. At Daresay you will be able to grow, as a person, a leader and a designer. We will be here to support you in either direction you want to go, you will be in charge of your own development. We also believe that you will be taking an active role to keep making our culture, our tools and our working methods better. So that we can make a better tomorrow, together.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including leading design roles.
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and love of methodologies, as well as challenging and reshaping them
- Hands-on experience in planning design work, ideation, research, workshop facilitation, prototyping and implementing design and digital user experiences across digital touchpoints
- A lived belief that great leadership comes from leading by example, and a passion for developing your skills as a leader and a designer
- Excellent communication skills, written and orally, with good Swedish and English
We're a digital agency that's passionate about digital transformation and customer centric work. We believe in collaboration and co-creation with our clients and their customers. That way, we create premium customer experiences that help our clients achieve their strategic goals for a better tomorrow.