User experience is the heart and soul of everything we do at Daresay. As a passionate iOS Developer you will be expected to architect, conceptualize, code, and execute general troubleshooting and problem-solving tasks. In your role you will help drive our culture of creative, compassionate, and game-changing digital experiences. As iOS Developer you’ll work collaboratively, developing products in a range of projects, from helping small organizations to developing enterprise solutions.
Join our passionate team and we'll give the you the room to develop and showcase your amazing skills. We'll be looking for you to take the initiative, and identify, understand and prioritize challenges and opportunities both within and beyond your team. We want you to think big, and take an active role in delivering amazing customer experiences that are aligned with our clients' strategical goals.
On the Daresay team you will:
- Work in a variety of different projects, from small and fast concepts to extended engagements in big teams.
- Influence decisions, share experiences and grow together with your team
- Be part of the estimation, planning and prioritization process for new projects.
- Write clean, well-architected and maintainable code.
- Work closely together with passionate colleagues in cross-functional teams to create innovative, award-winning apps
- Incorporate functional programming concepts, have code reviews with colleagues and be supported by continuous integration and QA engineers
- Proactively keep up to date and obtain an in-depth understanding of the mobile industry
Your experience and mindset include:
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting mindset, always with focus on the end user
- A degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of many parts of the iOS toolchain, Apple and third party frameworks
- Experience from customer-centric, iterative projects creating high-quality iOS apps using relevant frameworks
- Respect for colleagues, a passion to learn and grow, and the courage to take decisions