Why you should choose us:
You want to build modern digital products that affect people’s life for the better and work in close collaboration with other talented designers and programmers. You take great pride in making technology shine in challenging technical projects. You like to learn from the diversity of projects that comes from being a consultant, from exploring new technical opportunities to continuously improving a product in cross-functional teams.
You want to belong to a company where knowledge is gained and shared, code is reviewed, and you have the flexibility to manage your time as it suits you. Technically, we are agnostic and choose the platform according to the situation. You and the team will choose the technologies needed to solve the task, not the other way around.
Build a career that you can be proud of:
At Daresay, we work with design and product development for both small and large startups, publicly traded companies and the public sector. In recent years, we have focused a lot on digital services within energy, climate and finance, which we are very happy about, as we are driven to make a difference, for the people around us, and for future generations.
Our design process put the end user in focus and where we, with high technical competence use technology to meet real needs and create real value. Smarter, more delightful and faster than before – And we don’t just build features to get paid, we dare to say no and kill features if they’re not benefiting the end user or our client. We like to start small to validate our concepts and iterate towards the best solution.
We who work at Daresay all actively participate in the office's development and future format, and we are now looking for a developer with great commitment who wants to grow with us.
Your experience and mindset:
- Brave and not afraid to experiment and learn from failures.
- A broad technical competence of native mobile development.
- In depth knowledge of design patterns and user experience guidelines for your platform of choice (iOS or Android).
- A sense of quality and craftmanship when it comes to code.
- An understanding of what creates value for the end user.
- Worked with putting together the early parts of a project such as system architecture, what technology to go with and what design patterns to choose.
Experiences that strengthen your profile:
- At least 3 years of experience from a similar role.
- Experience of setting up and maintaining CI / CD pipelines.
- On top of one mobile framework expertise, experience with other mobile frameworks such as React Native, Android, iOS or Flutter.
- Asynchronous programming, e.g., with Rx libraries.
- Maintaining and releasing one or more digital products.
- Automated tests, e.g., unit, UI or functional tests.
Don’t know everything already? No worries, there is always an opportunity to learn and develop at Daresay, we believe that everyone can learn new things if they are in the right environment.
We design, build, launch and manage award-winning digital products and services for millions of people around the world. We believe in collaboration and co-creation with our clients and their customers. That way, we create game-changing customer experiences that help our clients achieve their strategic goals and become successful digitally driven companies.
Our team in Umeå
Our norther headquarters in Umeå hosts UX-designers and a wide range of developers that together deliver award-winning work for both local companies and, when forming teams with colleagues in Stockholm, to clients in Sweden and beyond. When not found in front of a screen, the team can often be found enjoying the northern wilderness.