Why you should choose us
Creating premium user experiences is central to what we do at Daresay. As a passionate user advocate and hands-on UX Designer, you’ll play an important role in developing these experiences. You’ll help ensure our clients’ strategic goals are met and that end customers enjoy interacting with the digital solutions we create.
Join our passionate team, and we’ll give you the room to develop and showcase your design skills at every stage of a project. As a UX designer at Daresay you’ll be involved in mapping customer journeys, developing concepts and creating prototypes.
You want to belong to a team where knowledge is shared and where collaboration is key. Team culture is at the core of what we do and joining our team means getting to work with skilled colleagues who believe in sharing and learning together. As a part of the Daresay Design team you get the chance to work with a large variety of teams, clients and missions.
In this role you will also, and probably have a great passion to:
- Design digital customer-centric experiences that meet clients’ goals
- Carry out and utilise in-depth customer interviews and user tests
- Facilitate workshops and co-creation sessions
- Use user centric design processes to create concepts and prototypes
- Present and motivate your design decisions based on user insights, linked customer value and business goals
- Work in diverse and multi-disciplinary teams on a day-to-day basic
Build a career that you can be proud of
Our vision is to empower teams to build purposeful digital products and businesses. We share a common drive to do good and make a positive impact. At Daresay, your development is our development. We will be here to support you in either direction you want to go - you will be in charge of your own development. We also believe that you will be taking an active role to keep making our culture, our tools and our working methods better. So that we can make a better tomorrow, together.
At Daresay, we work with digital design and product development for both small and large startups, product companies and in public sector. In recent years, we have focused a lot on digital services within e.g., energy and climate, which we are very happy about, as we are driven to make a difference, for the people around us, and for future generations.
To maximize project outcomes and to create opportunities for you to develop as a designer we pay a lot of attention to match you with the right projects and teams.
- A relevant design-related education
- At least 3 years experience from a similar position
- Experience from customer-centric, iterative design projects
- Good communication skills, ability to work and write in Swedish and English
- A passion to learn and grow, and to work in teams
We're a digital agency that's passionate about digital transformation and customer centric work. We believe in collaboration and co-creation with our clients and their customers. That way, we create premium customer experiences that help our clients achieve their strategic goals for a better tomorrow.