Why you should choose us
At Daresay we build digital products for people by people. Team culture is at the core of what we do and joining our team means getting to work with skilled colleagues who believe in sharing and learning together. As a part of the Daresay Design team you get the chance to work with a variety of customers and missions. What exact project you will be working with is decided almost the same way as putting puzzle together. We will look at our project pipeline and try to match one of those projects with your set of skills, your personality and what you want to get better at.
As an Interaction Designer at Daresay you’ll be involved in developing concepts, solutions and prototypes, and driving continuous improvement to products and processes.
In this role you will also, and probably have a great passion to:
- Design digital experiences that meet end-users' needs and clients’ goals
- Be the owner and expert in making decisions regarding information architecture, navigation and user experience
- Transform complex problems and systems into simple solutions
- Carry out and utilise findings from customer interviews, user tests and workshops
- Apply principles in inclusive design and accessibility
- Use user centric design processes to create wireframes and prototypes
- Present and motivate design decisions
- Work closely to stakeholders, other designers and developers
Build a career that you can be proud of
Our vision is to empower teams to build purposeful digital products and businesses. We share a common drive to do good and make a positive impact. At Daresay, your development is our development. We will be here to support you in either direction you want to go - you will be in charge of your own development. We also believe that you will be taking an active role to keep making our culture, our tools and our working methods better. So that we can make a better tomorrow, together.
At Daresay, we work with digital design and product development for both small and large startups, product companies and in public sector. In recent years, we have focused a lot on digital services within e.g. energy and climate, which we are very happy about, as we are driven to make a difference, for the people around us, and for future generations.
- A relevant design education
- At least 3 years experience from a similar position
- Experience from customer-centric, iterative design projects
- Good communication skills, ability to work and write in Swedish and English
- Ability to build prototypes in Sketch, Figma and similar tools
- A passion to learn and grow, and to work in teams
We're a digital agency that's passionate about digital transformation and customer centric work. We believe in collaboration and co-creation with our clients and their customers. That way, we create premium customer experiences that help our clients achieve their strategic goals for a better tomorrow.