Creating amazing user experiences is central to everything we do at Daresay. As a passionate user advocate and hands-on UI Designer, you’ll play an important role in developing these experiences. You’ll help ensure our clients’ strategic goals are met and that customers enjoy interacting with the digital solutions we create, build and host on their behalf.
Join our passionate team, and we’ll give you the room to develop and showcase your amazing design skills at every stage of a project. As a Visual Designer at Daresay, your distinctive role is to make sure that the Visual Direction of a concept, web platform, application or service in your project is aligned with the client’s guidelines, values and vision, on one side, and the user’s need for clarity and delight, on the other.
This involves the original creation and/or the creative use of iconography, colours, fonts, patterns, UI components, photography, illustrations, animations and motion design. You’ll be expected to think big, be creative, and work closely with clients and Daresay designers, developers and strategists.
On the Daresay team you will:
- Design digital customer-centric experiences that meet clients’ goals
- Take decisions about the visual direction and feel of the overall design in our projects
- Motivate visual design decisions based on expected clients brand experience and customer experience
- Taking care of the branding guidelines of the clients if needed, and modify them in accordance with the client or the marketing/branding team of the client
- Work in diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
Your experience and mindset include:
- A relevant design-related education
- At least 3 years experience from a similar position
- Experience from customer-centric, iterative design projects
- Solid understanding and experience with design systems
- Ability to work and write in both English and Swedish
- Happy to work at clients as long as you can start and finish the week at our office
- Respect for colleagues, a passion to learn and grow, and the courage to take decisions
- Not afraid of heights – we’re on the 29th floor with a 360 view of Stockholm
When we’re not working We like to swap stories over breakfast – there’s a lot to talk about with people from 20 different nationalities. If the dogs are in the office you can try to train them to roll over. We invite people over for lunch to inspire us with tales from different industries and talks about new technologies. And if all else fails, we get the PlayStation out or play in the lab.