Daring is in our DNA
We create game-changing customer experiences that empower businesses and delight their customers. As a long-term partner, Daresay provides the entire strategy and organisational restructuring of digitalisation for companies, supporting businesses and public organisations through every challenge, one step at a time.
We were founded in 2008 as Screen Interaction, and relaunched as Daresay in 2017. Today we’re more than 80 talented, curiosity-driven people from 19 countries, across two locations (Stockholm, and Umeå, Sweden), and we’re still growing.
User experience is the heart and soul of everything we do at Daresay. As a passionate user advocate, leader and hands-on designer, our UX lead will help drive our culture of creative, compassionate, and game-changing digital experiences. You’ll work collaboratively, bringing a highly developed point of view about human-centered design, and a prototyping mindset to a range of projects, from small organizations to enterprise solutions.
You’ll take the lead to identify, understand and prioritize challenges and opportunities inside and outside the team, delivering high-quality experiences that are strategically useful for our clients and delightful for their customers.
On the Daresay team you will
- Lead projects from user needs discovery, through prototyping and all the way to timely delivery of game-changing digital experiences
- Work closely with project managers to help clients identify and translate their business goals into human-centered design projects
- Create and set project vision and strategy and design direction, together with your team and the client
- Formulate user-centered design decisions based on user insights, and motivate these decisions among key stakeholders
- Design and lead stimulating workshops inside and outside the Daresay team
- Collaborate to set strategy across a range of digital touchpoints, and see projects through to implementation
The experience and mindset of our new UX lead will include
- Probably 5 or more years of relevant work experience, including with senior clients and big players
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and love of methodologies, as well as challenging and reshaping them
- Hands-on experience in ideating, prototyping and implementing design and digital user experiences across digital touchpoints
- A lived belief that great leadership comes from leading by example, and a passion for developing your skills as a leader
- Excellent communication skills in general, with good Swedish and English
Dare to join us!
At Daresay, we use a human-centered, design-driven process, always testing our way forward. We aim to inspire each other and be inspired every day, making the workday itself a meaningful experience. We go out of our way to nurture trust and we value the multiple perspectives and experiences that come from a diverse group. At Daresay, we don’t just work to change the world around us, we transform ourselves, too.
If this sounds like a place for you, apply today!