Daring is in our DNA
We create game-changing customer experiences that empower businesses and delight their customers. As a long-term partner, Daresay provides the entire strategy and organisational restructuring of digitalisation for companies, supporting businesses and public organisations through every challenge, one step at a time.
We were founded in 2008 as Screen Interaction, and relaunched as Daresay in 2017. Today we’re more than 80 talented, curiosity-driven people from 19 countries, across two locations (Stockholm, and Umeå, Sweden), and we’re still growing.
Daresay’s new UX writer will lead the way as a content evangelist and passionate user advocate. You’ll use your love of what words do, not just want they say, to write for a range of contexts, creating stories and language to help our clients and their customers navigate digital services. You’ll develop clear and persuasive user-centered content with client-facing projects and, when needed, with the marketing department at Daresay.
You’ll work collaboratively, creating interface copy and product flows, educational content, and customer emails, as well as articles and newsletters. You’ll help nurture a healthy content ecosystem across the Daresay community.
On the Daresay team you will:
- Work in a cross-functional team, bringing a content perspective to projects, both internally and externally
- Research, write, test and iterate on content from a user experience perspective, maintaining a focus on higher-level goals as well as editorial details
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and developers to match content with user needs
- Create a reflexive UX writing process for generating, executing on, and measuring concepts, maintaining and updating content guidelines as needed
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to uncover the most story-worthy learnings and achievements in the Daresay community, and bring those to life across platforms
The experience and mindset of our new UX writer will include:
- A degree or equivalent experience in journalism or communication, with a strong focus on digital content and platforms, and around 4 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to all phases of projects from strategic planning to hands-on execution, testing, and distribution
- Experience with SEO writing, research and fact-checking, and UI/UX content development
- A love of language and a passion for creating clear, concise, and useful content
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively to find creative solutions to solve problems and meet goals
- Fluency in Swedish and strong English writing skills, with a solid portfolio of work across a range of platforms.
Dare to join us!
At Daresay, we use a human-centered, design-driven process, always testing our way forward. We aim to inspire each other and be inspired every day, making the workday itself a meaningful experience. We go out of our way to nurture trust and we value the multiple perspectives and experiences that come from a diverse group. At Daresay, we don’t just work to change the world around us, we transform ourselves, too.
If this sounds like a place for you, apply today.