Creating amazing user experiences is central to what we do at Daresay. As a passionate user advocate and hands-on Interaction Designer, you’ll play an important role in developing these experiences. You’ll help ensure our clients’ strategic goals are met and that customers enjoy interacting with the digital solutions we create, build and host on their behalf.
Join our passionate team, and we’ll give you the room to develop and showcase your amazing design skills at every stage of a project. As Interaction Designer at Daresay you’ll be involved in mapping customer journeys, developing concepts and prototypes, ensuring releases are on time and world-class, and driving continuous solution improvement. You’ll be expected to think big, be creative, and work closely with clients and Daresay designers, developers and strategists.
On the Daresay team you will:
- Design digital customer-centric experiences that meet clients’ goals
- Be the owner and expert in taking decisions regarding organisation of information architecture and navigation: the logic and quality behind the fruition of the interface
- Carry out and utilise findings from in-depth customer interviews, user tests and workshops
- Present and motivate your design decisions about the prioritisation of the most important user flows
- Work in diverse and multi-disciplinary teams on a day-to-day basis
Your experience and mindset includes:
- A relevant design-related education
- At least 4 years experience from a similar position
- Experience from customer-centric, iterative design projects
Ability to work and write in Swedish
Happy to work at clients as long as you can start and finish the week at our office
Respect for colleagues, a passion to learn and grow, and the courage to take decisions
- Not afraid of heights – we’re on the 29th floor with a 360 view of Stockholm
When we’re not working
We like to swap stories over breakfast – there’s a lot to talk about with people from 19 different nationalities. If the dogs are in the office you can try to train them to roll over. We invite people over for lunch to inspire us with tales from different industries and talks about new technologies. And if all else fails, we get the PlayStation out or play in the lab.