User experience is the heart and soul of everything we do at Daresay. As a passionate Android Developer you will be expected to architect, conceptualise, code, and execute general troubleshooting and problem-solving tasks. In your role you will help drive our culture of creative, compassionate, and game-changing digital experiences. As Android Developer you’ll work collaboratively, developing products in a range of projects, from helping small organisations to developing enterprise solutions.
Join our passionate team and we'll give the you the room to develop and showcase your amazing skills. We'll be looking for you to take the initiative, and identify, understand and prioritise challenges and opportunities both within and beyond your team. We want you to think big, and take an active role in delivering amazing customer experiences that are aligned with our clients' strategical goals.
On the Daresay team you will:
- Write clean and maintainable code. You’ll work with modern and innovative
- Android architectures such as MVP and MVVM (MVC is so last year!)
- You’ll write unit tests (you can even go full test driven, if that’s your thing)
- Incorporate functional programming concepts, have code reviews with colleagues, be supported by continuous integration and project QA engineers
- Work in diverse and multi-disciplinary teams on a day-to-day basis
- Proactively keep up to date and obtain an in-depth understanding of the mobile industry
Your experience and mindset includes:
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of the Android SDK and it would be really cool if you had experiences in Kotlin and/or Reactive Programming (RxJava)
- Experience from customer-centric, iterative design projects
- Ability to work and write in Swedish and English
- Happy to work at clients as long as you can start and finish the week at our office
- Respect for colleagues, a passion to learn and grow, and the courage to take decisions
- Not afraid of heights – we’re on the 29th floor with a 360 view of Stockholm
When we’re not working
We like to swap stories over breakfast – there’s a lot to talk about with people from 19 different nationalities. If the dogs are in the office you can try to train them to roll over. We invite people over for lunch to inspire us with tales from different industries and talks about new technologies. And if all else fails, we get the PlayStation out or play in the lab.