User experience is at the heart and soul of everything we do at Daresay. As a passionate Creative Technologist, your time will be shared between design and development. You will experiment with new technologies, create prototypes, and implement designs into engaging digital solutions that people want to interact with.
In your role as a Creative Technologist you will help drive our culture of creative, compassionate, and game-changing digital experiences. You will work collaboratively, developing products for a wide-ranging client-base including small organisations, large enterprises and government departments.
Join our passionate team and we'll give you the room to develop and showcase your amazing skills. We'll expect you to take the initiative, and identify, understand and prioritise challenges and opportunities both within and beyond your team. We want you to think big, and take an active role in delivering amazing customer experiences that are aligned with our clients' strategical goals.
On the Daresay team you will:
- Find creative solutions to demonstrate concepts
- Experiment, prototype, implement and develop further
- Work closely with designers and project managers
- Create responsive and performant websites
- Participate in estimating, planning and prioritisation for new projects
- Translate UIs and interfaces into great code
Your experience and mindset includes:
- At least 3 years' experience from a similar position (we are not concerned with titles)
- Experience of designing responsive websites in customer-centric, iterative design projects
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to work and write in English & Swedish
- Happy to work at clients' offices as long as you can start and finish the week at our office
- Respect for colleagues, a passion to learn and grow, and the courage to take decisions
- Unafraid of heights – we’re on the 29th floor with a 360 view of Stockholm
When we’re not working
We like to swap stories over breakfast – there’s a lot to talk about with people from 19 different nationalities. If the dogs are in the office you can try to train them to roll over. We invite people over for lunch to inspire us with tales from different industries and talks about new technologies. And if all else fails, we get the PlayStation out or play in the lab.