Are you dreaming about leading a team of extremely talented technologists in a company at the absolute forefront of the industry? Daresay is looking for a leader who bring the fun in programming.
Are you dreaming about leading a team of extremely talented technologists in a company at the absolute forefront of the industry? Are you dreaming about designing the perfect software using the best tools on iOS, Android and Web? Daresay is looking for a leader and decision-maker who bring the fun in programming and who can communicate the beauty of creating tools for people.
About Daresay and the role:
Daresay was established in 2008. We’re a full-service design and technology agency and we work with daring and curious organisations to build world class digital experiences. We have a team of about 80 fantastic people, from over 20 different countries, and our offices are in Stockholm and Umeå, Sweden.
As a Tech Director you play a central role in advising our clients in their technical choices while you head the tech community at Daresay as an evangelist, developing the vision, mission and target for our business and growth. We believe that you will strengthen our position as a leading tech agency and make Daresay known for its excellence both inside the company as well as externally. You find it inspiring to talk about technology and user experience on stage in front of an audience, in customer meetings and of course within our tech team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Integrate and align vision, mission and targets for the company’s long-term strategy.
- Communicate the beauty and creativity of programming and creating things.
- Drive the development of the Employee Value Proposition at Daresay, with support from HR.
- Coaching a team of team leaders.
- Own the Daresay tech exploration roadmap. Define and focus activities on the technologies and business knowledge we want to increase competence in.
- Act as a tech advisor for both customers and Daresay in general.
- Work together with the relations team to form and package our offering.
- Strengthen Daresay’s position within the tech community.
Your experience and mindset include:
- A solid background in software development with knowledge in multiple platforms.
- An interest in exploring new technologies, new ways of working and putting new processes in place.
- +10 years of experience within the industry.
- Experience in managing and boosting teams.
- Feel confident on stage in front of people.
- Used to work closely with sales and marketing. Knowledge on how to package our offering with focus on tech.
- Experience in the sales process and power to create the right pre-conditions for tech and teams.
- Be an integral part of the delivery process by working with tech leads to improve our ways of working and employee satisfaction.