Our development team is growing (yeah!) and we are looking for more great colleagues that want to work on cutting edge and revolutionary projects. You will be expected to architect, conceptualize, code as well as execute general troubleshooting and problem solving tasks. You'll work together with our talented engineers, project managers and designers to create game changing digital customer experiences.
What we do
We have a love and passion for what we do - and we think you do to. As a developer you will get the opportunity to work in a variety of project forms, from small concepts to enterprises. You will get to influence decisions and you will have super skilled colleagues to share experiences and learning's' with. We work in multidisciplinary teams and we always try to learn from each other. In this role you will be part of the estimation, planning and prioritization process for new projects.
Who you are
We believe you have roughly 5 years experience as a developer with web technologies as your main focus. We believe you’re well suited if you have experience in a senior or lead position, with end delivery responsibilities, within a project team for example. You have experience in designing data bases and APIs together with mobile and front end developers. Of course, to succeed in this role, you are a passionate about the web and its possibilities, you probably already have succeeded in creating end to end user experiences in the past.
You feel confident in what you do, take responsibility and are proud of
your work. We value diversity, braveness and a humble mindset. You should dare to ask questions!
Your responsibilities and duties
- Participate in estimating, planning and prioritization of new projects
- Participate in meetings with customers
- Working closely with visual designers, interaction designers and project managers
- Work to maximize usability and customer benefits to the product/solution
- Develop high performance APIs and web pages
- Backend technologies as Node and Ruby
- Implementing traffic analysis
- Data analysis tools and how to integrate with them
- Database development, often both SQL and NoSQL
- Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Static analysis and code analysis
- Automated, technical and functional tests
- Building solutions that are tolerate high load
- Developing and deploying in a container based environment like Docker and Kubernetes
How to apply
If you're interested in the position, please don't hesitate to apply by uploading your CV and maybe some links to things you’ve done!